The tractor is a Kenworth T-800 8x4 tridem with an 86 inch extended sleeper. A Caterpillar C15 series diesel engine rated for a minimum of 550 BHP @ 2100 rpm.
-13.23 m (43 ft.) tridem axle, trailer:
-47,627 kg. (105,000 lb.) capacity
-50.8 mm (2 inch) king pin
-Structural steel T1
-Tridem air-ride suspension
-Rear axles rated for 10,206 kg. (22,500 lb.)
-Tires 12R22.5 tube type bias ply
-Slack adjusters automatic
-Dust shields on all axles
-Brakes are 406 mm x 19 mm c/w ABS (16-1/2 inch x 7 inch)
- The removable tubing reel is capable handling 1,269 metres (4,165 ft.) of 73 mm (2 7/8 inch) diameter coiled tubing for storage and transport. Customer will supply the coil tubing.
A hydraulic motor is used to rotate the reel.
- A separate levelwind apparatus permits efficient wrapping of the tubing.
- A mechanical depthometer is mounted on the levelwind.
2.743 m (108 inch) base core diameter. The outside diameter of the reel will be 3,480 mm (137 inch) and will have a flange-to-flange dimension of 1,911 mm (75 1/4 inch).
Integral to hydraulic motor drive assembly, fail safe style [hydraulic pressure required to release brake].
- Rust inhibitor spray bar on trailer or reel base.
- 69 MPa (10,000 psi) working pressure blast joint mounted in the reel hub to allow
continuous circulation during operation – 76.2 mm (3-inch) F1502 connection.
- The mast length is approximately 13.71 m (45 feet) for pressure control equipment and tool lengths of up to 7.92 m (26 feet).
- The mast will be able to pivot past vertical up to 7 degrees to aid in locating the injector centerline up to 2.59 m (8 1/2 feet) behind the rear bumper of the unit
- Dual cylinders capable of handling a maximum load of 133.5 kN. (30,000 lbf.) support the injector carriage.
- Stewart & Stevenson 800 series complete with a 3.05 m (120 inch) radius hydraulically folding gooseneck.
- The injector supplied will be complete with a load cell to measure tension/compression electronically.
- Two security type cameras (not zone 2 approved) with television screens located in the control cab will be mounted in such a way as to view the chain operation of the head from both sides of the injector..
- Length : 64"
- Width : 49 1/2"
- Height : 82"
- Weight : 6,500 Lbs (Including 72" Gooseneck)
- Pull Force High (working) : 80,000 Lbs
- Max Speed :up to 200 ft/min.
- Chain Type :VB-III
- Motors :Two Axial piston, variable displacement
- CEREBUS/Orion Computer Monitoring software system for coil tubing