* Trailer-mounted shallow rotary well
* Model HD2000 drawworks
* Nominal depth capacity rating 2000ft
packaged as per the following:
* Failing round-tubing steel constructed 53-ft high stiff mast nominally rated at 100,000-lbs, with crown assembly, 34n standpipe with mud hose, racking board, gear-drive pulldown chains, fall arrest and two mast raising/positioning cylinders
* Model HD2000 deck-mounted double-drum drawworks driven by Detroit Series 60 diesel drive engine. wI Twin Disc Model SP clutch, & 3144in drill lines (re-powered with rebuilt engine in 05).- Howard Turner 18 inch rotary table (upgraded in 05).
* Little Giant 3-in swivel & McKissick/shop-built 404on traveling blocks. 4-1/4 in hex x 35-ft long kelly w/ kelly bushing
* Raush hydraulic casing tongs & one set of Champion type C manual break-Out tongs.
* (1) lot of handling tools including:
* One set of Baash Ross 3-segment drill pipe slips
* One 12-segment safety clamp
* Ouadco weight indicator 0-150k-lb.
Rig package is mounted on a 8'x40' custom-built tandem-axle trailer
* Deck-mounted fuel tank
* Hinged steel working platform
* Deck-mounted hydraulic system
* Injection pump
* Hydraulic generator
* Five hydraulic leveling jacks
* Air brakes
* (1) Lot of safety equipment, tools & spares including fire extinguishers, safety glasses, first aid kit, safety signs, hand wrenches, screwdrivers, hammers, pipe wrenches, filters, wire rope, slings, etc.